- You are a busy person with many commitments
- At times, despite the hard work that you did you may be stuck on a group project with others that aren't as dedicated to succeeding.
- The skills you learn in college are designed to prepare you for the working world, in modern business you need to be able to work with people across the globe; not just across campus. Colleges and universities aren't teaching these much needed skills.
- There are some instructors out there trying to make your life a challenge. The best revenge would be for you to arm yourself with the tools needed for excellence.
The Creative Collaboration Guide will show you how to achieve this.
While you have probably been using smartphones and web apps for several years; you may not have had the opportunity to use them for collaborative work.
In this guide, I will share what I have learned as a returning college student to use these tools to make my studies go smoother and have a better experience on group projects.
All the applications covered in this book have free versions, so you can get started with no budget.
Tools covered include:
- Google Drive
Plus additional resources and tips on how to use them together.
If you have any questions at all about the product or just want to say hello, please connect with me on Twitter @robertwilliger and I will be happy to answer them. Please stop by my website www.robertwilliger.com.
PDF File (ePub and Mobi in future), Quick Reference Guides to the tools
- PDF File (ePub and Mobi in future), Quick Reference Guides to the tools